Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to my bluetooth mouse after upgrading to MacOS Ventura

I have a Corsair Katar Pro Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, in MacOS Monterey I can connect to my bluetooth mouse. After upgrading to MacOS Ventura, I can't connect to my bluetooth mouse or stuck at connecting. The mouse can connect to another device.

Some of the ways I've done:

• Reinstalling a new copy of MacOS Ventura
  • Deleting ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.bluetoothuserd.plist

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 10:38 AM

A lot of people are having the exact same issue, precisely after the update to Ventura. I waited to 13.1 update to see if they would fix this but neither Apple or Corsair seen to care (also no firmware updates for the mouse). I find it very inconvenient to carry a dongle everywhere I want to use my mouse (which I've been doing for months now), so I'll probably just buy another bluetooth compatible one. It's really bizarre that a specific Corsair mouse would stop working via bluetooth after an OS update.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 10:38 AM in response to akmalfairuz

A lot of people are having the exact same issue, precisely after the update to Ventura. I waited to 13.1 update to see if they would fix this but neither Apple or Corsair seen to care (also no firmware updates for the mouse). I find it very inconvenient to carry a dongle everywhere I want to use my mouse (which I've been doing for months now), so I'll probably just buy another bluetooth compatible one. It's really bizarre that a specific Corsair mouse would stop working via bluetooth after an OS update.

Jan 30, 2023 9:28 AM in response to akmalfairuz

hello,

You can try to reset your mouse:

1. Turn off your wireless mouse.
  2. Hold down the left and right mouse buttons.
  3. While holding down the mouse buttons, turn the mouse back on.
  4. After around 5 seconds, release the buttons. You will see an LED flash if it resets successfully.

Or you can try to reinstall macOS without loose your data via recovery.

Can't connect to my bluetooth mouse after upgrading to MacOS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.