Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I access photos on iCloud and delete them?

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 1:23 AM

Hello,

You can access your iCloud Photos on any device you have iCloud Photos enabled on or at the website iCloud.com then delete them from there. based on the article you were reading when you asked this question I also included info about Shared Libraries.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

"Photos delete from all of your devices

When you delete photos and videos on one device, they're deleted everywhere that you use iCloud Photos. If you delete something accidentally, you can recovery it in the Recently Deleted folder for 30 days. After that, it's deleted permanently."

Delete photos on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"In iOS 16.1, iPadOS 16.1, and later, you can start an iCloud Shared Photo Library and invite up to five contacts. Anyone can delete, add, or edit items in the Shared Library. If someone else deletes a photo or video from the Shared Library, it no longer appears for you, either. Only the person who added the photo or video to the Shared Library can permanently delete or recover it from the Recently Deleted folder. You have 30 days to get a photo or video back from your Recently Deleted album."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 1:23 AM in response to LeviLeeroy

Hello,

You can access your iCloud Photos on any device you have iCloud Photos enabled on or at the website iCloud.com then delete them from there. based on the article you were reading when you asked this question I also included info about Shared Libraries.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

"Photos delete from all of your devices

When you delete photos and videos on one device, they're deleted everywhere that you use iCloud Photos. If you delete something accidentally, you can recovery it in the Recently Deleted folder for 30 days. After that, it's deleted permanently."

Delete photos on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"In iOS 16.1, iPadOS 16.1, and later, you can start an iCloud Shared Photo Library and invite up to five contacts. Anyone can delete, add, or edit items in the Shared Library. If someone else deletes a photo or video from the Shared Library, it no longer appears for you, either. Only the person who added the photo or video to the Shared Library can permanently delete or recover it from the Recently Deleted folder. You have 30 days to get a photo or video back from your Recently Deleted album."

I hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.