Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund money from story blocks purchased

I recieved an email from itunes that i am refunded the money that i spend purchasing storyblocks. But i did not recieved any amount in my gcash account. Any body can help pls?

iPhone X, 16

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 3:32 AM

I purchased for one month subscription a third party xompany storyblocks in lumafusion. But my experiece was worst. I was copyrighted from using music from storyblocks even i paid money for the music and footage. Until now i idid not recieved my revenue in facebook and youtube so i decided to stop my subscription and request for refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 3:32 AM in response to MelvsNems7

I purchased for one month subscription a third party xompany storyblocks in lumafusion. But my experiece was worst. I was copyrighted from using music from storyblocks even i paid money for the music and footage. Until now i idid not recieved my revenue in facebook and youtube so i decided to stop my subscription and request for refund.

Refund money from story blocks purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.