Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I add a debit card in Nigeria to my iPhone 6

ive downloaded the ios15 but it’s still not working on my device pls why’s that?..

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 9:03 AM

1. Follow the steps here to add a card to your Apple ID: click here ➜ Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. You can't add cards to the Wallet app in Nigeria at this time. click here ➜ Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support
  3. An iPhone 6 is not compatible with iOS 15. It would not even be possible to download it. An iPhone 6s is compatible with iOS 15. If you have an iPhone 6s, what happens when you try to install iOS 15? Do you get an error? If so, what does it say?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 9:03 AM in response to Azizco12

1. Follow the steps here to add a card to your Apple ID: click here ➜ Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. You can't add cards to the Wallet app in Nigeria at this time. click here ➜ Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support
  3. An iPhone 6 is not compatible with iOS 15. It would not even be possible to download it. An iPhone 6s is compatible with iOS 15. If you have an iPhone 6s, what happens when you try to install iOS 15? Do you get an error? If so, what does it say?

How can I add a debit card in Nigeria to my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.