Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does the do not disturb symbol stay on at the top of my phone with IOS 16.1.1

Why does the do not disturb symbol stay on at the top of my phone with IOS 16.1.1

I did enable it and have tried to disable it by allowing everything but I only see that it is on with no option to turn it off.

Thanks for your help

jppgnho

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 12:47 PM

Hi ppgnho,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! If you go to Settings > Focus, do you have a scheduled Focus? If so, as noted in the following guide:

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone

"You can schedule a Focus to turn on at certain times, when you’re at a particular location, or when you open a specific app."

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 12:47 PM in response to ppgnho

Hi ppgnho,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! If you go to Settings > Focus, do you have a scheduled Focus? If so, as noted in the following guide:

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone

"You can schedule a Focus to turn on at certain times, when you’re at a particular location, or when you open a specific app."

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

why does the do not disturb symbol stay on at the top of my phone with IOS 16.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.