Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi

my iphone 11 says it's connected to my wifi but it is saying im on my LTE and is using my data. my wifi is working on other devices; i've restarted it and i've restarted my own phone. twice. im not sure what to do anymore because it's only happening on my devices (iphone and ipad). i've even updated my phone to ios 16.1.1, what else can i do?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 6:16 PM

Hello breshad162, I'm assuming your Wi-Fi signal is strong to your iPhone, but one option to check is Settings > Cellular > Scroll down to near the bottom of screen and check Wi-Fi Assist, which Automatically uses cellular data when Wi-Fi connectivity is poor. One more option to check is Settings > Wi-Fi > click on the Circle (i) button and check your Wi-Fi settings to see if anything looks not right with the connection to your Wi-Fi.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 6:16 PM in response to breshad162

Hello breshad162, I'm assuming your Wi-Fi signal is strong to your iPhone, but one option to check is Settings > Cellular > Scroll down to near the bottom of screen and check Wi-Fi Assist, which Automatically uses cellular data when Wi-Fi connectivity is poor. One more option to check is Settings > Wi-Fi > click on the Circle (i) button and check your Wi-Fi settings to see if anything looks not right with the connection to your Wi-Fi.

wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.