Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my passcode on iphone, what should I do?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 7:37 PM

Try very hard to remember the passcode.

If you cannot remember the passcode, your only option is to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again with a new passcode.

If you have a recent backup of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

Might be a good idea to write down the new passcode and keep it in a safe place.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 7:37 PM in response to lingyangyang168

Try very hard to remember the passcode.

If you cannot remember the passcode, your only option is to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again with a new passcode.

If you have a recent backup of the phone, you can use that to restore the phone.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

Might be a good idea to write down the new passcode and keep it in a safe place.

Nov 17, 2022 7:56 PM in response to Bob Timmons

Bob Timmons Said:

"The link is not working for me. Apple message is "Can't find the page you are looking for: Maybe others will have better luck."

-------

Works Fine for me...

Right-click on the the link, and then copy and paste it in your address bar. Then, press return. 403 is an error that is popping up within the last 8 or so hours on these forums.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.