Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete my debit card off my app ?

my debit card is charge for a subscription how can I delete my debit card on the account

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 6:36 AM

You need to have a payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

If you want to delete your card, you need to add another payment method.

If you want to change your card, see -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• add first the new card, then remove the old one.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 6:36 AM in response to imelda264

You need to have a payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free.

If you want to delete your card, you need to add another payment method.

If you want to change your card, see -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• add first the new card, then remove the old one.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

How to delete my debit card off my app ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.