Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Activation Lock?

I'm very poor I don't have money to unlock can anyone help me my mobile is iphone 5 to unlock please help me.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 10:35 AM

If you're referring to Apple's service, it's free if you're able to provide the documentation and not available otherwise.

If you're referring to a non-Apple one, it shouldn't be used; they either do nothing or route all the data from it through their own servers.

If you're referring to the person you got it from, they shouldn't charge extra to remove the lock.

(228991)

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 10:35 AM in response to bhatti037g

If you're referring to Apple's service, it's free if you're able to provide the documentation and not available otherwise.

If you're referring to a non-Apple one, it shouldn't be used; they either do nothing or route all the data from it through their own servers.

If you're referring to the person you got it from, they shouldn't charge extra to remove the lock.

(228991)

How to remove Activation Lock?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.