Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable "Find My" from an iPhone I returned?

I returned an iPhone, they have received it, then I received a message that I need to turn off "Find My Phone" via iCloud. This device doesn't show on my devices on my current phone or on iCloud. Is there another way to shut it off. They're not wanting to give me a refund unless I turn it off.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 3:10 PM

This device doesn't show on my devices on my current phone or on iCloud.

Two possibilities......

One being that the battery on the iPhone has run down, to it will not appear when you log onto iCloud and try to find it in your list of devices.

The other being that the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located, so it will not appear when you log onto iCloud as well.

Worth a try......

It probably won't help, but try to log on to.......

www.iCloud.com/find

To see if that might offer an option that you have not seen before.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 3:10 PM in response to decorwin61

This device doesn't show on my devices on my current phone or on iCloud.

Two possibilities......

One being that the battery on the iPhone has run down, to it will not appear when you log onto iCloud and try to find it in your list of devices.

The other being that the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located, so it will not appear when you log onto iCloud as well.

Worth a try......

It probably won't help, but try to log on to.......

www.iCloud.com/find

To see if that might offer an option that you have not seen before.

How to disable "Find My" from an iPhone I returned?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.