Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am looking for my previous backup. Just wondering how I can get previous backup then it's showing now

My iphone is showing a backup available of this morning but I am looking for a pervious backup. How can I find my previous backups ?

Thank you

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 4:46 PM

There is only one backup unless you are backing up to different computers.

Any changes that you have made since the last backup are updated and anything you deleted on the phone since the last backup are updated as well.

Another way to say the same thing....the backup syncs with your phone.....so the backup is a close image of your phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 4:46 PM in response to renatta22

There is only one backup unless you are backing up to different computers.

Any changes that you have made since the last backup are updated and anything you deleted on the phone since the last backup are updated as well.

Another way to say the same thing....the backup syncs with your phone.....so the backup is a close image of your phone.

I am looking for my previous backup. Just wondering how I can get previous backup then it's showing now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.