Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get my i phone to get rid ofi phone unavailable

how do i get a iphone from saying iphone unavailable

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 7:12 PM

I understand that your iPhone is in the state of “Unavailable”. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 7:12 PM in response to treetree0129

I understand that your iPhone is in the state of “Unavailable”. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

Nov 18, 2022 7:14 PM in response to treetree0129

It says iPhone Unavailable because you entered the wrong passcode too many times. Now your only option is to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again.

You can use your recent backup to restore the phone, so it will look just like it did when you backed up the phone.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Might be a good idea to write down the new passcode and keep it in a safe place, so you don't have to go through all of this again when you forget a password that you were sure that you would never forget.

how do i get my i phone to get rid ofi phone unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.