Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you find a iPhone with the email address signed in

Can you find a iPhone with the email address that is already signed in?

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 1:28 AM

Did you enable Find My?

Open the Find My app. Choose the Devices tab or the Items tab. Select your missing device or item, then choose Play Sound. If your device is offline, it won't play a sound until it connects to a network.13-May-2022

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device. The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 1:28 AM in response to Leyce38

Did you enable Find My?

Open the Find My app. Choose the Devices tab or the Items tab. Select your missing device or item, then choose Play Sound. If your device is offline, it won't play a sound until it connects to a network.13-May-2022

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device. The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

Can you find a iPhone with the email address signed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.