Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch is on black scree been charging for 24hrs

Why my watch not charging there is no plastic on it and the screen is black and this is my replacement watch

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 7:01 AM

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding, and the lightning bolt does not show I suggest performing a force restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

which contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 7:01 AM in response to Rainbowkisses33

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding, and the lightning bolt does not show I suggest performing a force restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

which contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Watch is on black scree been charging for 24hrs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.