Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app must allow "select all" feature when searching and deleting emails on iOS

The mail app does not allow you to "select all" and delete all the search results at once. I would not like to select one mail at a time or swipe through the whole list as the list has 1000s of mails to be deleted. How can you even think of asking a user to do that. It's the worst experience possible. Not sure how such poor experience is tolerated for so many versions. I pay 1000s for these devices and I demand better applications. What are you charging the premium for?

Please don't waste time with useless communication. Please tell me what it will take for apple to add the feature. Its frustrating to use the mail app which lacks such a basic feature

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:39 AM

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to have Apple make a change to a feature or anything like that, you need to provide them with feedback. The feedback link is what they use to get this info. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

4 replies

Mail app must allow "select all" feature when searching and deleting emails on iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.