Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet not syncing

I have an iPhone 11 and and an I watch 4. They have been synced successfully until September 13 .When I use the Apple Cash card in the wallet on the Iphone the I watch keeps track of all purchases beautifully but nothing shows up on the iPhone since September 13. Both are up-to-date on the software. The card keeps the correct balance on the iPhone and on the I watch just no purchases show up on the iPhone since September 13.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 4:04 PM

Hey PY51,

We'd recommend reviewing the information in this article as it provides your options for viewing your transaction history: See your Apple Card spending history - Apple Support

"See recent purchases

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family, you can see who made the purchase.
  2. Tap Apple Card, then tap a transaction under Latest Transactions. To see older transactions, scroll down and tap a month, then tap a transaction.
  3. Tap the transaction again to see details."

If that's not working as expected, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support here: Apple Support

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 4:04 PM in response to PY51

Hey PY51,

We'd recommend reviewing the information in this article as it provides your options for viewing your transaction history: See your Apple Card spending history - Apple Support

"See recent purchases

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family, you can see who made the purchase.
  2. Tap Apple Card, then tap a transaction under Latest Transactions. To see older transactions, scroll down and tap a month, then tap a transaction.
  3. Tap the transaction again to see details."

If that's not working as expected, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support here: Apple Support

Thanks!

Wallet not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.