Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 Pro Max is stolen

Iphone 12 Pro Max is stolen please help me find it?

I have reported to the police too

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 7:23 AM

Please follow these instructions very carefully:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

It is possible that you might receive a message or email from the "police" or "Apple" notifying that your phone has been found.....and you need to provide more information so the device can be returned to you.

This is a SCAM that is trying to trick you into revealing personal info like your Apple ID and password so the phone can be reset and erased and then sold again. Apple will never send a message like this, nor will any Apple Service shop or the police.

I'm sorry, but the phone is gone. At this point, you need to protect yourself by following the instructions in the Apple Support document.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 7:23 AM in response to iphoneneedhelp123

Please follow these instructions very carefully:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

It is possible that you might receive a message or email from the "police" or "Apple" notifying that your phone has been found.....and you need to provide more information so the device can be returned to you.

This is a SCAM that is trying to trick you into revealing personal info like your Apple ID and password so the phone can be reset and erased and then sold again. Apple will never send a message like this, nor will any Apple Service shop or the police.

I'm sorry, but the phone is gone. At this point, you need to protect yourself by following the instructions in the Apple Support document.

Iphone 12 Pro Max is stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.