Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my payment is decline asking for change my method but the card that I is there is my card and the one that I supposed to use

Why my card is decline for my payments that’s the only one I have?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 10:58 AM

If you get the message that your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, there is a problem with your payment method on your account, see -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

scroll to:

How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined

If you still can't make a purchase

Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 10:58 AM in response to Larragoity1940

If you get the message that your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, there is a problem with your payment method on your account, see -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

scroll to:

How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined

If you still can't make a purchase

Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

Hi my payment is decline asking for change my method but the card that I is there is my card and the one that I supposed to use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.