Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download app

I have a problem. I can't download apps that have already been downloaded. And new ones are downloaded and bought without problems. What should I do?

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 11:18 AM

You need to -> Tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

To verify your payment information:

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, add first the new card, then remove the old one.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 11:18 AM in response to EmiliyaZhukova

You need to -> Tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

To verify your payment information:

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, add first the new card, then remove the old one.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Nov 21, 2022 4:09 AM in response to EmiliyaZhukova

Try to fix this first:

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

See also -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Nov 23, 2022 2:42 AM in response to EmiliyaZhukova

I have a very difficult problem. When I try to download an application that was previously downloaded on my phone, the App Store prompts me to change the payment method. And the app is free. When I fill in the card details and try to download the same application again, I again need to change the payment method. And so in a circle! Although with this card I make purchases in the App Store! The previous answers don't help me! I can send video to any messenger

Can’t download app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.