Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I billed 6.99 for Hulu but Hulu still trying to take money so why did y’all take my money ?

Why did y’all take my money

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 1:18 PM

It is possible for someone to subscribe to Hulu directly through Hulu (their website for example) and to also subscribe to Hulu through an Apple app. That will result in billings for both. The solution would be to cancel either subscription (cancel through Hulu or see the following for instructions to cancel the Apple subscription: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we don't take your money. Apple has an article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 1:18 PM in response to hlea6861

It is possible for someone to subscribe to Hulu directly through Hulu (their website for example) and to also subscribe to Hulu through an Apple app. That will result in billings for both. The solution would be to cancel either subscription (cancel through Hulu or see the following for instructions to cancel the Apple subscription: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we don't take your money. Apple has an article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Why am I billed 6.99 for Hulu but Hulu still trying to take money so why did y’all take my money ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.