Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot receive emails after last update. I have deleted and reinstalled app

I need help receiving my outlook emails on my phone.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 6:06 PM

Besseimae Said:

"I cannot receive emails after last update. I have deleted and reinstalled app: I need help receiving my outlook emails on my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone eMail:

A. Restart your iPhone: 

See if restarting your iPhone fixes this. Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). Go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

C. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

D. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know how gmail is a bit better.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update, and on how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2022 6:06 PM in response to Besseimae

Besseimae Said:

"I cannot receive emails after last update. I have deleted and reinstalled app: I need help receiving my outlook emails on my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone eMail:

A. Restart your iPhone: 

See if restarting your iPhone fixes this. Go Here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). Go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

C. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

D. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know how gmail is a bit better.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update, and on how you have troubleshot this, thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

I cannot receive emails after last update. I have deleted and reinstalled app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.