Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

updating a app

i cant update one of my apps, bc it says apple id is disabled, but i can update everything else

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 12:14 AM

Hello,

I have heard of this blocking all app downloads and updates rather than just one app but either way contacting Apple Support is what would be needed to resolve the issue.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

"If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store

If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help."

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 12:14 AM in response to midget_bear

Hello,

I have heard of this blocking all app downloads and updates rather than just one app but either way contacting Apple Support is what would be needed to resolve the issue.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

"If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store

If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help."

I hope this helps.

updating a app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.