Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control center problem

I cannot open my control center. I have tried swiping up and swiping down. This has happened before. A technician got it going but now all of a sudden it’s gone again

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 8:15 AM

On your iPhone SE, SWIPE UP from the very BOTTOM of your screen. This should reveal the control center.

If that action does not reveal the Control Center, then Try and Force restart iPhone SE as shown below:

Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. Continue to hold those buttons until the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 8:15 AM in response to Bootsan

On your iPhone SE, SWIPE UP from the very BOTTOM of your screen. This should reveal the control center.

If that action does not reveal the Control Center, then Try and Force restart iPhone SE as shown below:

Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. Continue to hold those buttons until the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Control center problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.