Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account in Game Center

How do I get back to my account it disappeared now it started me all over again with a new game

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 8:58 AM

5 replies

Nov 23, 2022 9:55 AM in response to Tweetybarbie10

Hi Tweetybarbie10,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with a game you play on your device. We'd like to help.

You mentioned that your account disappeared and you had to start over in this game. Did this only happen to this one game or did all your games signed into Game Center have this issue? If it is isolated to this one game, it would be best to contact the app developer, as they may have access to your account another way.

Contact the developer of an iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS app
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for the app, then tap it. If you can't find it, tap the account button  or your photo at the top of the screen, tap Purchased, tap "Not on this [device]," then tap the app.
3. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
In the App Store on iPhone, you can find the App Support button below the reviews.

If this is affecting more than this one game, let us know that and we'll see if there is another way to help you with this.

Cheers!

Nov 26, 2022 5:19 PM in response to ColleenD1

I have tried that but nothing is working I have turned my phone off and waited awhile then turned it back on and nothing i have went to the app put in my s8 I’d and nothing I have put in my restaurant name and nothing I have contacted the app support and they couldn’t help me I’ve reached out to Game Center and they have nothing in there no apps. I’m lost and don’t know what else to do and it has taking me a long time to get my restaurant the way I wanted it and now it’s lost. I’m not starting over again.

My account in Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.