Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Access Purchased Music

Hello,

There are several songs I have purchased on iTunes that I cannot now access. The songs clearly say “Purchased” in iTunes, but I have no option to re-download them. (I recently upgraded iPhones.) So far, it seems I can only download the songs if I subscribe to Apple Music. This is unacceptable. The music has been purchased without an Apple Music subscription. Please help me access this music or refund me for the purchase.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 7:56 PM

Hello,

I do not have access to a computer to sync my phone with. I should be able to access music I purchased on my phone with my phone, especially since the music used to be on my phone in the first place. Please tell me how to access my purchased music on my phone.

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 23, 2022 2:06 PM in response to WDR1701

Hi WDR1701,

To redownload purchased music to your computer, you will need to authorize it with your Apple ID you used to purchase the music and follow the steps in Redownload music deepening on the type of computer you have:

"Redownload music in iTunes on your PC

Before you can redownload music that you purchased from the iTunes Store, you need to authorize your PC using your Apple ID.

1. Open iTunes. 
      2. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you'll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased.
      3. Choose Music from the menu in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
      4. Find the music that you want to redownload. If you use Family Sharing, choose a family member next to Purchased to see their purchases.
      5. Click the download button next to a song or album.

Don't see the music that you purchased?"

"Redownload music from the iTunes Store in the Apple Music app on your Mac

Before you can redownload music that you purchased from the iTunes Store, you need to authorize your Mac using your Apple ID.

1. Open the Apple Music app.
      2. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you'll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased.
      3. Find the music that you want to redownload. If you use Family Sharing, choose a family member next to Purchased to see their purchases.
      4. Click the download button  next to a song or album.

Don't see the music that you purchased?"

Take care.

Can’t Access Purchased Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.