Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update or restore IPad

I’ve tried everything on Apple support to update or restore my iPad but nothing has worked. Any suggestions as to what else I could try would be greatly appreciated.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 8:25 AM

Jambo2022 wrote:

I’ve tried everything on Apple support to update or restore my iPad but nothing has worked. Any suggestions as to what else I could try would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure what everything on Apple support includes but click here If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2022 8:25 AM in response to Jambo2022

Jambo2022 wrote:

Not sure what everything on Apple support includes but click here If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Nov 23, 2022 8:44 AM in response to Jambo2022

Jambo2022 wrote:

Apple support said take it into a store which isn’t helpful as I’m currently working overseas!

Geez you didn't think this was key information to put in your original thread?

If the link doesn't work, and you're overseas and can't get to Apple then you're out of luck until you get back to the states... Common Sense.

Unable to update or restore IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.