Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is kcproxy a trojan

is kcproxy a trojan or does it belong and what does it do?

How to I get rid of it.

When I attempted to open my password for the Wifi, I had two choices: (1) the system pw, and (2) the iCloud pw.

When I tried to view the System PW, I got a pop window "kcproxy wants to make changes. Enter an administrator's name and password to allow. kcproxy wants to use the "System" keychain".

That entry was created 2 days before my current wifi PW was created. The initial PW was set up by a Comcast agent in the Philippines, over the phone. I was outside, not with my computer.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 12:49 PM

That was a very helpful response… Confirmed that I have a hacker who has an administrator account in my new MacBookPro. I noted that my on account is technically an alias. I can’t seem to remove this other account. Apple advisers have been completely unhelpful. They told me to go to the police who are again - unhelpful.

The rogue is a hidden account; it turns on my camera to watch me (again, activity monitor); every time I document a verified breach, such as now, my stalker causes damage: to a file or worse.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 12:49 PM in response to Yer_Man

That was a very helpful response… Confirmed that I have a hacker who has an administrator account in my new MacBookPro. I noted that my on account is technically an alias. I can’t seem to remove this other account. Apple advisers have been completely unhelpful. They told me to go to the police who are again - unhelpful.

The rogue is a hidden account; it turns on my camera to watch me (again, activity monitor); every time I document a verified breach, such as now, my stalker causes damage: to a file or worse.

is kcproxy a trojan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.