Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello apple! I have a big problem which is my fault without wanting to I deleted all the files from my desktop I have many important files and now I can't get them back I am begging you if you can help me!

hello apple! I have a big problem which is my fault without wanting to I deleted all the files from my desktop I have many important files and now I can't get them back I am begging you if you can help me!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 12:02 PM

12 replies

Nov 22, 2022 8:39 PM in response to KiltedTim

Hello, I just wanted to install an old version on my computer, I made 2 discs partition, one to download the operating system and the other to sit the files and after installing the version I started to transfer them, but I forgot to transfer the desktop and deleted it! it is 43GB and i have IMPORTANT INFORMATION! and I don't know what to do myself in a panic.😰😢😢😥

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.