You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers

Made a spread sheet in numbers for a storage unit. Unit numbers down the left side and months across the top. So the top row is January through December. When scrolling down I would like the months row to scroll down when I go to pages 2-15 below, otherwise I can not see which month I am looking at. Any help with how to do that

Thanks. Barndog

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 12:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 12:57 PM

See the instructions about freezing header rows in the following Apple support article: Add or remove rows and columns in Numbers on Mac - Apple Support

3 replies

Nov 22, 2022 10:35 PM in response to barnfromomaha

barnfromomaha wrote:

Made a spread sheet in numbers for a storage unit. Unit numbers down the left side and months across the top. So the top row is January through December.

If that top row is not already a Header Row then you can convert it here (after control-clicking the row number):

Or choose this from the Table menu:

You can freeze via Freeze Header Rows in the Table menu.

SG

Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.