Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does Email with an exclamation point inside triangle mean

I have an old yahoo email account that I read on my apple email it's still working but this triangle is sitting beside my email address on the left hand side of Mail. I'm still getting email but I'm concerned that maybe I'm not getting all of my email and I don't know how to clear that triangle. Should I go directly to my yahoo.com mail log in and do something there?

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 10:14 AM

Tarasuef wrote:

I have an old yahoo email account that I read on my apple email it's still working but this triangle is sitting beside my email address on the left hand side of Mail. I'm still getting email but I'm concerned that maybe I'm not getting all of my email and I don't know how to clear that triangle. Should I go directly to my yahoo.com mail log in and do something there?

Click on your "exclamation point inside triangle" and see if resolves...

Quit the mail.app and relaunch holding the Option key and compare your results...

No resolve— reboot the Mac and try again

If no insight try the Mail>Window >Connection Doctor

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 10:14 AM in response to Tarasuef

Tarasuef wrote:

Click on your "exclamation point inside triangle" and see if resolves...

Quit the mail.app and relaunch holding the Option key and compare your results...

No resolve— reboot the Mac and try again

If no insight try the Mail>Window >Connection Doctor

Use Connection Doctor in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

What does Email with an exclamation point inside triangle mean

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.