Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm Clock Icon

When I set my alarm on my (previous) iPhone, I’d see a small icon top-right on my screen. This let me know at a glance if I have activated my alarm. On my iPhone 14 Pro, the active alarm clock icon is gone. Question:

• Has this handy feature been eliminated on newer phones (i.e., “progress”), or …
  • Is this a setting that I can control manually, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 3:27 PM

Hello KID-A,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

The icon that you're referring to is still visible if you open up Control Center. This article can show you how: Access Control Center on your iPhone - Apple Support

There is currently no way to make it visible all the time in the top bar. If this is something you'd like Apple to add in a future update, you can submit that feedback to them here: Product Feedback - Apple

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 3:27 PM in response to KID-A

Hello KID-A,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

The icon that you're referring to is still visible if you open up Control Center. This article can show you how: Access Control Center on your iPhone - Apple Support

There is currently no way to make it visible all the time in the top bar. If this is something you'd like Apple to add in a future update, you can submit that feedback to them here: Product Feedback - Apple

Hope this helps!

Alarm Clock Icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.