Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store won't let me download apps

I canceled my subscription but the App Store still asking to pay and won’t let me download apps till i pay!

Can someone help please?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 12:16 PM

If the subscription tried to renew before you cancelled it, or you cancelled less than 24 hours before it 3as set to renew, then it will still charge you.

You need to pay for that charge . You are responsible for the pending subscription payment. Until it can complete correctly, you won't be able to download Apps or update ones already downloaded.

Add a verifiable payment method to your account so the subscription charge can complete. Once that happens, you can then request a refund for it if you don't need the subscription anymore. Click here to request a refund once the payment has completed successfully ➜ Contact Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 12:16 PM in response to Anonymoususer05

If the subscription tried to renew before you cancelled it, or you cancelled less than 24 hours before it 3as set to renew, then it will still charge you.

You need to pay for that charge . You are responsible for the pending subscription payment. Until it can complete correctly, you won't be able to download Apps or update ones already downloaded.

Add a verifiable payment method to your account so the subscription charge can complete. Once that happens, you can then request a refund for it if you don't need the subscription anymore. Click here to request a refund once the payment has completed successfully ➜ Contact Apple Support

App Store won't let me download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.