Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my photos from my iPhone directly to a usb

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 12:56 PM

Connect the USB drive to the iPhone, and it should appear in the Files App. When. that happens, open the Photos app, tap on "Select" at the top right corner, then tap on each photo you want to copy to select it. Once you've selected the photos, tap on the share icon: and then on Save to Files. Navigate to the external drive there and choose a folder to save them to, then tap on save.

More info here: link-> Connect external storage devices to iPhone - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 12:56 PM in response to raffaella225

Connect the USB drive to the iPhone, and it should appear in the Files App. When. that happens, open the Photos app, tap on "Select" at the top right corner, then tap on each photo you want to copy to select it. Once you've selected the photos, tap on the share icon: and then on Save to Files. Navigate to the external drive there and choose a folder to save them to, then tap on save.

More info here: link-> Connect external storage devices to iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.