Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift cards

So I ordered 3 iPads for Christmas just last week which I haven’t received them yet but I see they are giving $50 gift cards starting on the 25th do anyone know how I can get my gift cards ?

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 8:45 PM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2022 9:00 PM in response to gypsy8344

gypsy8344 Said:

"Gift cards: So I ordered 3 iPads for Christmas just last week which I haven’t received them yet but I see they are giving $50 gift cards starting on the 25th do anyone know how I can get my gift cards ?"

-------

Troubleshooting Orders:

If the purchase of these AirPods are connected to the iPads (i.e. a purchased-with promotion), then I'd expect them to come along with the iPads. If purchased alone, then I'd expect it to be a bit earlier. But, contact Apple Support. They'd have the Answer upfront. These are just user-to-user forums.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

Gift cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.