Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an idea

I have an idea that would increase apple’s revenue significantly how can i pitch it to them

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 8:21 AM

This is from Apple’s legal department: Legal - Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy - Apple

Apple and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Apple or any of its employees or contractors.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 8:21 AM in response to Chipsy_1

This is from Apple’s legal department: Legal - Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy - Apple

Apple and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Apple or any of its employees or contractors.

I have an idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.