Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access apple tv

Although I pay a subscription and or viewing purchase I am unable to watch Apple Tv on my smart TV (Samsung) NOT MY LAPTOP

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 6:12 AM

On your smart TV, sign in to the Apple TV app through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) with the Apple ID account that has the Apple TV+ subscription.

What is your model TV? Is it listed as supporting the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Does the TV have the Apple TV app pre-installed? If not, then see if it is available as installable app.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV and projector - Samsung Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Some models may have the full Apple TV app (with iTunes Store content, Apple TV+, Apple TV app Channels), other models [older and lower end] may have the Apple TV+ app (with just Apple TV+ content). Unlisted models may have neither.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 6:12 AM in response to Robertsinc

On your smart TV, sign in to the Apple TV app through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) with the Apple ID account that has the Apple TV+ subscription.

What is your model TV? Is it listed as supporting the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Does the TV have the Apple TV app pre-installed? If not, then see if it is available as installable app.

Use apps on your Samsung smart TV and projector - Samsung Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Some models may have the full Apple TV app (with iTunes Store content, Apple TV+, Apple TV app Channels), other models [older and lower end] may have the Apple TV+ app (with just Apple TV+ content). Unlisted models may have neither.

Unable to access apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.