Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple.com/bill>itunes.com everytime i link my payment method i’m getting -35,99 $ can u help me ?

Have a problem, almost everytime i link my payment method i got -money out of nowhere, i have no subscription and nothing, talked to my bank they said contact apple only they can cancel the payment

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 6:46 AM

See If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. Note that Apple may sometimes make a notionally availability check against your account when you update details so that can confirm they have the correct details. Some financial institutions may show this as a real charge against your account, which is then removed later. If you owe Apple for products or services that have already been delivered Apple might also take any outstanding payment when you add a new payment method.

To check on the status of your account contact Official Apple Support.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 6:46 AM in response to Gabidem

See If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. Note that Apple may sometimes make a notionally availability check against your account when you update details so that can confirm they have the correct details. Some financial institutions may show this as a real charge against your account, which is then removed later. If you owe Apple for products or services that have already been delivered Apple might also take any outstanding payment when you add a new payment method.

To check on the status of your account contact Official Apple Support.

tt2

Apple.com/bill>itunes.com everytime i link my payment method i’m getting -35,99 $ can u help me ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.