Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my fully charged beats studio3 connect to my iPhone with Bluetooth but will connect with an aux cord

Why won’t my fully charged beats studio3 connect to my iPhone with Bluetooth but will connect with an aux cord

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 8:41 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2022 10:58 AM in response to BeatsBluetoothProblems

Hi BeatsBluetoothProblems,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are unable to pair your Beats Studio3 to your iPhone.

We’d like to gather additional details that would further isolate the issue.

Would you please tell us which iPhone model you are using?

Are you able to pair your Beats with a different device?

Are you able to pair a different Bluetooth device with your iPhone?

Please try the steps in the article below on your iPhone.

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1. If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.
2. If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS or iPadOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS or iPadOS device again.
3. Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS or iPadOS device.
4. If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support
• You can’t turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
• You can’t connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
• The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.

Let's also reset your Beats Studio3.

Reset your Beats on-ear or over-ear headphones - Apple Support

Then, try to pair the devices again.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.