You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch is stuck

I recently got a new Apple Watch and I paired it to my old phone. I got a new phone the other day and now my Apple Watch will not pair with my new phone. It’s just stuck on the Apple screen looking like it’s pairing but it isn’t.

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 12:20 PM

Bought a new iphone

Whether or not you have your old phone your options to pair your watch are in this article.

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

If you continue to have problems  I recommend reviewing the steps in the additional articles below

Can’t pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support  or

Apple Watch not paired with your iPhone If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If you've completed all that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2022 12:20 PM in response to Christmasjubilee

Bought a new iphone

Whether or not you have your old phone your options to pair your watch are in this article.

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support

If you continue to have problems  I recommend reviewing the steps in the additional articles below

Can’t pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support  or

Apple Watch not paired with your iPhone If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If you've completed all that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple Watch is stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.