Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing Numbers Calendar template

I'm using the Numbers calendar template and I want to change the the order of the days of the week so that they begin with Monday instead of Sunday. I can't figure out how to do this without losing the formula that's already built in to put the calendar date numbers on the correct days of the week. I also can't find this in Help. Can anyone explain how to do this?

iMac 27″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:47 AM

Hi Lucca,

I assume that you talk about this template

Please select the cell that contains the month.

Then go to the top menu and select "Table > Unhide all Rows" and then "Table > Unhide all Columns"

Now it should look like this

Enter a 2 in cell A3, based on the description on the right

Last step would be to hide rows 3 to 17 and columns C to H and you should be done.

Hope this will solve your question, please let me know if this worked for you or if something in unclear.

Regards Ralf

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 1:47 AM in response to luccafromvancouver

Hi Lucca,

I assume that you talk about this template

Please select the cell that contains the month.

Then go to the top menu and select "Table > Unhide all Rows" and then "Table > Unhide all Columns"

Now it should look like this

Enter a 2 in cell A3, based on the description on the right

Last step would be to hide rows 3 to 17 and columns C to H and you should be done.

Hope this will solve your question, please let me know if this worked for you or if something in unclear.

Regards Ralf

Editing Numbers Calendar template

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.