Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign up for a school discount rate

How do I sign up for a school discount rate for Apple music

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 12:11 AM

To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan.

In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple Music Membership.
  3. Tap "Verify your student status." You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
  4. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 12:11 AM in response to cdbrooks_2

To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan.

In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple Music Membership.
  3. Tap "Verify your student status." You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
  4. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription.

How do I sign up for a school discount rate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.