Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods not working?

my airpods have been saying theyre connected to my bluetooth, but in my control centre it says they arent. in settings, when i go to bluetooth, it says theyre connected, but wont play anything.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 4:53 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities eli_143,

We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on what to do if you are not hearing sound from your AirPods.

" Learn what to do if your left or right AirPod doesn't play audio.

If there's no sound in one AirPod

1. Make sure that your charging case is fully charged.
  2. Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds.
  3. Open the charging case near your iPhone or iPad.

AirPods and charging case

4. Check the charge status on your iPhone or iPad to make sure that each AirPod is charging .

AirPods charging status on your iPhone screen

5. Put both AirPods in your ears.

6. Play audio to test both AirPods.

7. If an AirPod still isn't working, reset your AirPods or contact Apple Support. "

For additional information, check out this link: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

These steps will help ensure your device is working with ease and can fix common issues like the ones you’re experiencing.

Kindest regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 4:53 PM in response to eli_143

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities eli_143,

We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on what to do if you are not hearing sound from your AirPods.

" Learn what to do if your left or right AirPod doesn't play audio.

If there's no sound in one AirPod

1. Make sure that your charging case is fully charged.
  2. Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds.
  3. Open the charging case near your iPhone or iPad.

AirPods and charging case

4. Check the charge status on your iPhone or iPad to make sure that each AirPod is charging .

AirPods charging status on your iPhone screen

5. Put both AirPods in your ears.

6. Play audio to test both AirPods.

7. If an AirPod still isn't working, reset your AirPods or contact Apple Support. "

For additional information, check out this link: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

These steps will help ensure your device is working with ease and can fix common issues like the ones you’re experiencing.

Kindest regards!

airpods not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.