Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am in saudi Arabia and want to purchase an iphone KSA version.Will it be supported by my carrier services in kenya?

I am in saudi Arabia and want to purchase an iphone KSA version.Will it be supported by my carrier services in kenya?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:35 AM

As per Apple article... (There is no mention of KSA specific model anywhere) --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Year introduced: 2022

Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB

Colors: Silver, gold, space black, deep purple

Model numbers: A2651 (United States, Puerto Rico), A2893 (Canada, Guam, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Virgin Islands), A2896  (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), A2895 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2894 (other countries and regions)

iPhone 14 Pro

Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB

Model numbers: A2659 (United States, Puerto Rico), A2889 (Canada, Guam, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Virgin Islands), A2892 (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), A2891 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2890 (other countries and regions)

If you buy a carrier-unlocked iPhone from anywhere you can use it globally.

If you choose "Connect to a carrier later" when you buy your iPhone, you can activate with your service when you receive your device. If you're asked to transfer your SIM, follow the onscreen instructions to transfer service from your previous iPhone. To learn more, visit About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support.

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV AND HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

Service & SupportApple Authorised Service Providers and Online Support. Explore Service Locations. 

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 1:35 AM in response to Ambundo

As per Apple article... (There is no mention of KSA specific model anywhere) --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB

Model numbers: A2651 (United States, Puerto Rico), A2893 (Canada, Guam, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Virgin Islands), A2896  (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), A2895 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2894 (other countries and regions)

iPhone 14 Pro

Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB

Model numbers: A2659 (United States, Puerto Rico), A2889 (Canada, Guam, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Virgin Islands), A2892 (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), A2891 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2890 (other countries and regions)

If you buy a carrier-unlocked iPhone from anywhere you can use it globally.

If you choose "Connect to a carrier later" when you buy your iPhone, you can activate with your service when you receive your device. If you're asked to transfer your SIM, follow the onscreen instructions to transfer service from your previous iPhone. To learn more, visit About eSIM on iPhone - Apple Support.

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV AND HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

Service & SupportApple Authorised Service Providers and Online Support. Explore Service Locations. 

Find Locations - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.