Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I phone

I tried to open my phone but it says iPhone unavailable

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 6:08 AM

The iPhone is Unavailable because the wrong passcode was entered too many times. Now, you are locked out of your phone.

You will need to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again.

If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher........you can use the instructions linked just below:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If your iPhone is not running iOS 15.2 or higher........please use the instructions linked below, but note that you must use a PC or Mac.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 6:08 AM in response to abod227

The iPhone is Unavailable because the wrong passcode was entered too many times. Now, you are locked out of your phone.

You will need to reset / erase the phone and then set it up again.

If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher........you can use the instructions linked just below:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If your iPhone is not running iOS 15.2 or higher........please use the instructions linked below, but note that you must use a PC or Mac.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

My I phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.