Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone unavaible

i got a iphone xr from pawnshop and now it says iphone univailable

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 10:27 AM

Click here and follow the instructions. Restoring the iPhone requires plugging it into a computer with iTunes installed, or a Mac running Catalina or newer.

If there's an option to erase it, you can use that instead.

If you encounter the activation lock afterwards, go back to the pawnshop and ask them to contact the seller or give you a refund.

(229464)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 10:27 AM in response to rye293

Click here and follow the instructions. Restoring the iPhone requires plugging it into a computer with iTunes installed, or a Mac running Catalina or newer.

If there's an option to erase it, you can use that instead.

If you encounter the activation lock afterwards, go back to the pawnshop and ask them to contact the seller or give you a refund.

(229464)

Dec 14, 2022 6:52 AM in response to Niel

But this is not convincing. I trust Apple, and I did not know that one day he would fall into this predicament, and I thought that you would solve any problem for me. I mean, you answer me without, and I have work and memories inside it. I have the phone but it won't open and I know my memories are in it. I really want a solution

Dec 13, 2022 1:25 PM in response to Niel

I have iphone 11 its unavaible because my sister tried many times passcode ,is there any solution to open it without deleting files , i have alot of work and old memories , i did use my cloud backup in another phone but the work and memories are not there . I hope i get an answer and that contain a solution .thank you.

Dec 15, 2022 6:23 AM in response to wafi112

1. Apple closes any holes that might be used to recover the contents of a disabled or unavailable unit they become aware of; it's meant to stop thieves from accessing it. The owner is supposed to back up their data.

2. Most of the people who answer questions on these boards are other customers, not Apple employees.

(230747)

iphone unavaible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.