Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro max, got an empty box

I bought an iphone 14 pro max from the apple store on 01/11/22 as a pickup order from the Family Choice

274 Biscot Road, LU3 1AY by DPD. I picked up my order on 25/11/22. When I went to the pick up store he asked me to show ID so i showed him my DL and he didn't scan my pickup pass the give me the parcel. First i think i will open it in my home but the packet was very light in weight. So, I opened it infront of the the family choice door and I see that the box was empty. I have contacted with apple they are saying they will investigate it. What to do can anyone tell me?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 12:14 PM

Hello,

If they said that they are investigating, there is not much that you can do in the meantime. However, make sure that Family Choice is investigating as well. Also update your order status with the information.

Viewing & Changing Orders

Good luck.

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 26, 2022 12:44 AM in response to Saifi2407

If you want your device replaced, I would file a report. They only need proof that you filed it so that they can move forward replacing the missing device, most likely. You just have to show them that your serious about the situation and will do whatever necessary to have it resolved. If you don’t file a report you may be at a stand still with your ongoing case.

Iphone 14 pro max, got an empty box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.