Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add HULU to my Apple TV?

How do I add HULU to my AppleTV

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:44 PM

Do you have the Apple TV box (4th generation or later)? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Only then you can add the Hulu app through the on-device App Store: Find apps in the Apple TV App Store - Apple Support

The Apple TV App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier). What is offered is what is available.

The Apple TV App Store is not available on third party devices with the Apple TV app. See what apps are available from the app repository as offered by the device manufacturer.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 1:44 PM in response to JeanNaplesfl

Do you have the Apple TV box (4th generation or later)? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Only then you can add the Hulu app through the on-device App Store: Find apps in the Apple TV App Store - Apple Support

The Apple TV App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier). What is offered is what is available.

The Apple TV App Store is not available on third party devices with the Apple TV app. See what apps are available from the app repository as offered by the device manufacturer.

How do I add HULU to my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.