Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch

How do I pair my Apple Watch that was given to me without entering the previous owners Apple ID and password since I don’t know it

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 2:33 PM

You cannot use this watch unless the previous owner removes the watch from their account. You MUST get the previous owner to do the following --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they can't or won't do this, the watch is useless to you. Apple will NOT help you. We cannot help you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 2:33 PM in response to jennica193

You cannot use this watch unless the previous owner removes the watch from their account. You MUST get the previous owner to do the following --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they can't or won't do this, the watch is useless to you. Apple will NOT help you. We cannot help you.

Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.