Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Mac mini restarted and does not accept my password

My iMac mini restarted and now won’t unlock when entering password. Tried resetting Apple password did not help.

Mac mini, macOS 12.5

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 6:58 PM

Ty0319 Said:

"I Mac mini restarted and does not accept my password: My iMac mini restarted and now won’t unlock when entering password. Tried resetting Apple password did not help."

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked Mac Account:

Rest this Using the Login Screen:

You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it. No Success? Go here: If you can't Reset your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2022 6:58 PM in response to Ty0319

Ty0319 Said:

"I Mac mini restarted and does not accept my password: My iMac mini restarted and now won’t unlock when entering password. Tried resetting Apple password did not help."

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked Mac Account:

Rest this Using the Login Screen:

You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it. No Success? Go here: If you can't Reset your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

I Mac mini restarted and does not accept my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.