Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer ALL music from my iphone to applewatch?

I have over 2000 songs on my new iphone that I imported from itunes library on my windows PC. That took a few clicks and went ok, but now I want to transfer ALL that music from my iphone to my apple watch.

For that, I see no other options but to use the "apple watch" app on my iphone only allows me to add songs 1 by 1. I am not going to scroll and tap 2000 times to synchronize watch with my phone. Is there any other solution to this?

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 9:40 AM

Only 25% of the available storage on your Apple Watch can be taken by media (music is media). I'm not sure you'll be able to keep 2000 songs on an Apple Watch and you do have to choose what music you want to move to the watch due to the storage limits.

This link explains how to use your iPhone to sync music to your watch --> Listen to music and podcasts on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 9:40 AM in response to orangeenjoyer7

Only 25% of the available storage on your Apple Watch can be taken by media (music is media). I'm not sure you'll be able to keep 2000 songs on an Apple Watch and you do have to choose what music you want to move to the watch due to the storage limits.

This link explains how to use your iPhone to sync music to your watch --> Listen to music and podcasts on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How do I transfer ALL music from my iphone to applewatch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.